Friday, September 25, 2015

House of Hatten "THE CHRISTMAS PAST" SANTA by Bobby Stephen


 
I found this rare Santa Claus 14" figure by Bobby Stephens on eBay recently with a "Buy it Now" price of $90.


Oh, if I only had enough money and space to collect every Santa I love!

When one speaks of House of Hatten artists, names like Judie Tasch, Norma DeCamp, Denise Calla, and Dee Gann are household names. At least those households that collect House of Hatten ornaments and figures. And since House of Hatten closed its doors in December of 2005, their desirability as collectibles has greatly increased.

So, when I found this adorable Santa by Bobby Stephens, I wanted to learn more about the artist. And what I found was nada, zip, zero!

Still, this Santa's face is so incredibly sweet and his toys are so unique and well crafted, that I just had to share. Since I can't afford him, at least I can enjoy these images I took off the eBay post.






No comments:

Post a Comment