Friday, January 2, 2015

365 Days of Dennis Brown Santas

I happened upon this very interesting article while Googling my own blog (don't we all do that?) for 365 Days of Santa Claus.

After listening to the recorded interview, I went on to Dennis Brown's website to see the images of his fantastic work. 

He's definitely an admirable polymer clay artist and the facial expressions he creates are so adorable.


Available on eBay
I did find this ornament on eBay. It is, most likely, a reproduction of a Dennis Brown original, but it will give you an idea of what to look for adding Dennis Brown pieces to your Santa Claus collection. 

Who knows, maybe you'll stumble across an original!

In the meantime, I would like to share a few of the polymer clay Santas I have in my collection. I can attest for their durability because these are nearly twenty years old.







No comments:

Post a Comment